SilkSerif

Silk & Serif

Silk & Serif a book blog developed by Debbie. We are dedicated to reviews, the book community and all things "bookish"! The main focus of the blog being Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance and YA novels.

The Worst of Times: How Life on Earth Survived Eighty Million Years of Extinction
Paul B. Wignall
The Bourbon Kings
J.R. Ward
Smoke on the Water (Sisters of the Craft)
Lori Handeland
Siddhartha Mukherjee
Never Cry Wolf : Amazing True Story of Life Among Arctic Wolves
Farley Mowat

Meandering Mind

Meandering Mind - Eva Dillner I received this book as part of a Goodreads Giveaway. I am still very thankful for being chosen, but unfortunately my review is not a positive one.

This book is about self-discovery, and a description of social organization. Eva tells us early on that she is including ideas that may seem uncomfortable to some, and not traditional. She includes her own experiences during her career and life time as a method of proving her points about her own personal point of view of the connections between people.

I didn't feel this book was written for me. I found it difficult to read through, and comprehend. The book was written well, but I found the spiritual aspects of the book distracting. Eva included information about her job before picking up writing full time and this also detracted from her point.

I'm sure this book would be phenomenal in the right hands, though.